Friday, April 18, 2008

Adding Page Elements

I caught this over on Pop Candy. I 've enjoyed Whitney's posts and her style.

I want to add this widget from
National Geo
to my blog page.

When I click on settings and add page element everything gets goofy. I end up with half a page and nothing works. Anybody have any idea what is wrong?

I can add the widget as a post, no problem. In fact it is not adding the widget that breaks. It is simply that I can't get to the add-page-element page. It may just be a chair keyboard interface error.

If you are interested in photography you should check out NGM's Your Shot web site. They are publishing two photo's a month from these submissions. Who know's, you may be next. There are some great shots on there and the puzzel's are kinda fun.

You can view my submissions if you want to see some of my shots.

Anyway here is the widget.

[widget removed because I got it working on the side bar]

No comments: